Today’s marketing services increasingly depend on search engine optimization (SEO) skills. In fact, without organic SEO content, it is difficult for a company to make it to the top of a search engine list. As a result, when companies of all size start looking at website design providers, they are also looking for a company that can help provide the best SEO strategies.
In the past companies may have been able to rely on print, television, and radio advertising, but today that is not often the case. Without a strong internet presence, including a significant social media plan, it is often impossible to make sure that you are going to get the marketing impact that you want. Finding a website team that understands the importance of generating organic content can help you find the success that you are looking for.
Today’s top marketing companies spend time interviewing a potential client to help understand all of the necessary work that a client wants. From redesigning a website to making sure that all online content quickly transitions from laptop to tablet to phone, it is important that the marketing team that you select can help clients with all of the necessary marketing strategies.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the SEO industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 97.65% of the people who visit a website will never convert into a new lead or customer, so it is important to drive a lot of traffic to a website so that the 2% who do will make a difference.
- 47% of consumers look at three to five pieces of content before considering a purchase from that site, so it is important to make sure that the content in engaging.
- Quality content can increase traffic to a blog by up to 2000%.
- 88% of people indicate that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- Research indicates that long form content greater than 1,000 words receives more likes and shares more often than content that is shorter.
- Two of the most important factors that Google uses to rank a site in their search engine are high quality content and link building, so it is important to work with a marketing provider who can provide both.
Yesterday’s advertising is today’s digital marketing. From generating organic SEO content to make sure that social media posts are of the highest quality on all sizes of devices is essential.