This is the time of year when many parents and high school students are making use of online forms and applications. In fact, as the season of college applications kicks into full swing it should come as no surprise that there are a number of times when you have to successfully fill out a form for an admissions application, a scholarship, or even a dorm room assignment.
Behind all of these online applications are many platforms. Some of them are easy to navigate and others are beyond challenging. The success of these forms, in fact, completely depends on the application platforms that are used. For many companies, the gravity forms multi step form is a great platform. Losing a potential student, or customer for that matter, because your online forms are too cumbersome is a failure that is easily avoidable.
With the use of gravity form tutorials, in fact, you can make sure that your potential students, clients, and customers can help understand the platforms that are used on websites across the internet.
Consider these facts and figures about the gravity forms multi step form platform and the many ways that pricing packages effect the applications that help customers connect to businesses:
- There were 3.95 billion Internet users in the world as of June 2018. This is a number that is up from the 3.7 billion users in the year 2017.
- While the most common time to make an online payment is between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., the most common time to fill out a contact form is between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Long landing pages generate up to 220% more leads than landing pages with calls-to-action placed above-the-fold, according to WordStream.
- Smartphones and tablets today account for 57% of all online traffic.
- Nearly 53% of emails will be opened on mobile devices, and research indicates that an email is 25% more likely to be opened if it has a personalized subject line.
College application season is just one of the times when online forms help drive the successes of a customer or a business, as well as a college. Having an online form that is easy to navigate can help you stay connected with the customers and clients who mean the most to your future.