The integrated technology duties within a large corporation have long been both complicated and complex. In today’s digital world, however, the need for possible business IT consulting services in even the smallest of companies is becoming more and more necessary. From computer network security to network computer support services, business IT consulting firms can provide some of the most necessary services for companies of all sizes.
If you are the owner of a company who is finding it challenging to meet all of the business IT support needs, you are likely considering outsourcing some of these tasks.
In today’s b2b business environment, a company that has only one IT staff member dealing with high level issues, the danger of the error is significant. As a result, companies often make the decision to outsource the increasingly complicated needs of supplemental IT tasks like communications, network security, and various other consulting needs. In selecting a business IT consulting firm, many things are important, but establishing a relationship with the provider can help a provider distinguish themselves from competitors. Of equal importance to many companies is the goal of finding an IT support service that can handle you company’s entire IT needs.
Consider these statistics about the depth of the technological needs in today’s world:
- Global information technology market numbers increased from $2,081.9 billion in the year 2014 to $2,199.3 billion by the year 2015.
- $3.5 trillion is the spending projection for Worldwide IT spending in the year 2017.
- The number of information technology workers increased from 450,000 in 1970 to 4.6 million in 2014, according to the U.S. Census Bureau?s American Community Survey.
- 2.9% of the current U.S. labor force consists of IT workers.
- 12.8% of all IT workers in America are classified as computer support specialists.
- Phishing campaigns target small businesses 43% of the time, according to Symantec?s 2016 Internet Security Threat Report. As a result, this concern is of importance to many small business owners.
- 58% of all businesses indicate that they are worried about cyber attacks.
- 31% of all IT services have been outsourced, according to a 2016 Deloitte?s Global Outsourcing Survey.